Monday, June 28, 2010

Long time, no type.

I know, I know. It's been a long, long time. Who knows if anyone is going to even see this post.

Well, just in case someone will see it...here is a 13 minute video of pictures. YES! Pictures of things I have been up to in South Korea (and some in NORTH Korea too).

Shakespeare, DMZ tour, Preschool/Kindergarten teaching, hiking, food, Thailand, and other things.




Sorry that it has been so long. Hopefully this makes up for it...a bit.

In other news, I will be back in America for a whirlwind tour before heading BACK to South Korea for another year of adventure in the world of teaching. I will be in Minnesota for a brief day and a half (apologies in advance to those that I want to visit but won't be able to). After Minnesota is down to Iowa to visit the family. There is an open house planned for the 25th, so hopefully I will be posting the details on here as soon as I get a bit more solidified with that.

Okay, that is it for now. I am off to bed. Thanks for reading/looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment